Confluence OnDemand SOAP API

Tom GOERING June 24, 2013

Is the Confluence SOAP API available with OnDemand? Remote API is checked in the Admin/Feature Settings, but I am getting "not supported" errors.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2013

Have you had a look yet at the Confluence Remote API Reference? A similar question has been asked before, which has been answered with some links to documentation which might be beneficial to you as well, you can find it here

Tom Goering June 24, 2013

Thanks! I read further in the doc and found what I was doing wrong. It is working for me now. I'm not sure how to "accept" the answer, however (I don't see an Accept button!). If there is something more I need to do to accept, please let me know. Thanks again.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Yes, definitely. Confluence Command Line Interface is mainly SOAP based and works with OnDemand. It is used on the linked site (OnDemand site) all the time to updated pages and attachments :).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events