Confluence OnDemand SOAP API

Is the Confluence SOAP API available with OnDemand? Remote API is checked in the Admin/Feature Settings, but I am getting "not supported" errors.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Have you had a look yet at the Confluence Remote API Reference? A similar question has been asked before, which has been answered with some links to documentation which might be beneficial to you as well, you can find it here

Thanks! I read further in the doc and found what I was doing wrong. It is working for me now. I'm not sure how to "accept" the answer, however (I don't see an Accept button!). If there is something more I need to do to accept, please let me know. Thanks again.

Yes, definitely. Confluence Command Line Interface is mainly SOAP based and works with OnDemand. It is used on the linked site (OnDemand site) all the time to updated pages and attachments :).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,121 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you