1. Who within Atlassian has access to customer content?
2. Under what circumstances can / will this group access customer content?
3. What approval process is required within Atlassian before an employee accesses customer content? (i.e. Customer PIN / Approval)
4. Is there an audit trail that shows ALL access to content, including that of an Admin at Atlassian? **** THIS SEEM REALLY IMPORTANT ****
I think you'll get a faster and more comprehensive response if you raise this directly with Atlassian OnDemand support.
We're not Atlassian, we are customers of Atlassian.
However, when I skimmed the OnDemand docs (and based on my experience with the apps and Atlassian support)
1. The support team. All of them. Possibly including developers if necessary
2. When they need to, in order to support you
3. I can't answer this one
4. I suspect there's little or none. The applications do not log access directly, so you're into looking at url hits which are not always a complete list and are a monumental pain to plough through when they're large.
For OnDemand services, Nic is correct on these accounts, and also our Operations team will access your account when necessary - we maintain the sysadmin login for all accounts. For 3, there is no approval process - you can review all of this information in our Security statement.
I attended Atlassian Summit 2019 and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events