Confluence OnDemand - Customer Content Privacy Policy

srapport April 29, 2013

Is there a published Atlassian Confluence OnDemand customer content privacy policy?

Specifically -

1. Who within Atlassian has access to customer content?

2. Under what circumstances can / will this group access customer content?

3. What approval process is required within Atlassian before an employee accesses customer content? (i.e. Customer PIN / Approval)

4. Is there an audit trail that shows ALL access to content, including that of an Admin at Atlassian? **** THIS SEEM REALLY IMPORTANT ****

2 answers

1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2013

Hello,

For OnDemand services, Nic is correct on these accounts, and also our Operations team will access your account when necessary - we maintain the sysadmin login for all accounts. For 3, there is no approval process - you can review all of this information in our Security statement.

Thanks,

-dave

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2013

I think you'll get a faster and more comprehensive response if you raise this directly with Atlassian OnDemand support.

We're not Atlassian, we are customers of Atlassian.

However, when I skimmed the OnDemand docs (and based on my experience with the apps and Atlassian support)

1. The support team. All of them. Possibly including developers if necessary

2. When they need to, in order to support you

3. I can't answer this one

4. I suspect there's little or none. The applications do not log access directly, so you're into looking at url hits which are not always a complete list and are a monumental pain to plough through when they're large.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events