Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Multiple attribute not working?

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy December 15, 2017

i am using Parameter enum type nut multiple attribute not working

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

You'll need to explain "multiple attribute" more clearly, I can think of three things it might be.

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy December 15, 2017

I wrote my code below.Which one written inside atlassian_plugin.xml

<parameter type="enum" name="colors" multiple="true">
<value name="red">
<value name="green">

<value name="yellow">
</parameter>

in above code, works for single select when multiple=fasle

but same macro fails when I set  multiple as true...I am getting empty text box with values as "true"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

Still, really not enough context to explain what you're doing to most (I can guess, but I'm still not sure).

Could you please explain what you're trying to do, what you expect to happen and what docs you are following?

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy December 17, 2017

I am trying to create macro in confluence.i Used atlassian_plugin.xml inside parameter [type="enum"]

I wrote my code below.Which one written inside atlassian_plugin.xml

<parameter type="enum" name="colors" multiple="true">
<value name="red">
<value name="green">

<value name="yellow">
</parameter>

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Ramesh,

Are you trying to create a drop-down selector that allows users to choose more than one option?

Regards,

Shannon

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2017

That's how I'm reading it.  The development docs suggest this is the way to do it as well.  Without explicitly saying it.

Ramesh Lakshmanasamy December 18, 2017

Yes I am trying to create a drop-down selector.But i can't so only i asked question.is it possible or not?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events