Confluence Move From Lunux to AIX Server.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2013

Hi All,

my client moving Confluence Server From Linux to AIX.

AIX

at Conflunce General configuration File Encoding format for AIX -- ASCII-- ANSI_x3.4-1968

Sun.jnu.encoding = ASCII --
ANSI_x3.4-1968

LINUX

for Linux File Encoding Format is : UTF 8.

sun.jnu.encoding =UTF8

i would like to know what impact Does it create for Custom plugin and confluence functionality.

please let me know your suggection's.

regard's

tousif shaikh.

1 answer

1 vote
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2013

Where the plugins are custom, no one can really tell you for sure but you as...well it's custom. The only way to knwo for sure would be to clone production, deploy on AIX and test the customizations.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2013

yes plugins are custom.

i would like to know from Server Set up and requirement point of view weather it's going to create impact over confluence system or performance.

or when reading writting how it gone create impact for confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events