Confluence Lnk broken after Upgrading to Jira core 7.5

noel.morales-chavez September 26, 2017

I'm getting error:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Also getting authentication error:

Authentication failed!

An error occurred while trying to obtain an access token. For application link "Confluence (8120c6bc-d3dc-3a39-b18a-d40e78970691) http://atg-pm.biotronik.com/confluence confluence"

This happened after Jira was upgraded. Try different things to resolve issue with no success.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2017

I understand your application links are not working as expected between Confluence and Jira since you upgraded Jira.

Please see: Application Links Troubleshooting Guide:

If your application links have stopped working after a recent upgrade it's possible that your customizations to the application's  server.xml file were overwritten. Custom changes can include reverse proxy configuration and HTTPS configuration. You should check that the upgraded  server.xml file matches the pre-upgrade  server.xml.

The server.xml files are in the conf subdirectory under each application's installation directory.
Please let me know the different things you tried already to resolve the issue, so I won't suggest steps you already took.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events