cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Jira macro unpastable

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

Hi guys

I'm trying to use a Jira macro in a confluence page - when I add and manually configure it, it works fine - but if I use the examples from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF50/Confluence+Wiki+Markup+for+Macros#ConfluenceWikiMarkupforMacros-JIRAIssuesmacro it fails to render correctly

Issues Macro in page

I've changed it to point to my linked Jira instance, and set anonymous to false -

{jiraissues:url=http://10.54.3.13/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=labels+%3D+Scott_NZ+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&tempMax=1000|columns=fixversion;summary;status;key|anonymous=false}

This is the real link I'm testing with, and it displays exactly the same

If I manually start typing it, I can put in the link provided and it works well - but I want to be able to template this, and generate it automatically.

Any thoughts?

Using confluence 5.02

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joachim Ooi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

Hi Scott,

Have you maybe tried it with a different machine or with a different browser? Want to see if this is an environmental issue or probably a browser cache issue.

By the way, do you have proxy configuration set up? It could also be that your proxy configuration is pointing to the incorrect address.

Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2013

Hi Joachim,

I'm using Chrome with no proxy, and as I said - the autocomplete works fine - it's just copy/pasting fails to generate correctly.

0 votes
Scott Harman
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2013

The underlying issue was clock values, so the jira instance was a few mins ahead of the confluence instance

Once resolved, the macros pasted correctly - this could be the same issue that was causing my other headaches

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events