Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence-Jira issues search

Jeffrey Rethford August 8, 2022

Hello all,

I am trying to create a Confluence space that will allow me to search for specific Jira issues within a specific project based off of Summary and/or labels. I have both the Jira project and the Confluence space created, however, I am having trouble figuring out a way to search through those Jira issues on Confluence. I have added the Jira issues Macro on Confluence which is good but it only lists out the issues.  Once I get upwards of 100 or so issues I will need to search through them to pull out specific ones I want to see. The livesearch macro and the Page tree Search macro will not allow me to search through the issues. I would write a groovy script to assist but I can't seem to find anything that is relevant. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks,

Jeff

1 answer

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2022

@Jeffrey Rethford 

unfortunately, I can't tell you how to do that with confluence standard tools.

With our solution iFinder Confluence Search you will get an Enterprise Search engine for your confluence. Here you can add further data sources & applications (with additional costs) like Jira, File Shares, SharePoint, and many more.

For each additional source, we can extend the search filters and facets according to the source. e.g. summary, labels, custom fields, Jira status, Jira project key, and many more.

So you can quickly find what you are looking for in Jira.

The connection to Jira may not be relevant for all Confluence users. With our search profiles, each user group gets exactly the search functions that are relevant to them.

These articles may help you:

Let me know, if you need further information or like to get a demo first.

Best

Robby

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events