I've run into a couple things that I'm having trouble finding answers for...
1) Does the JIRA Issue Macro work when using the OnDemand instances? I'm contantly getting the "No Macro Metadata" message when tyring to use it.
2) How do you insert a link to filter from JIRA into Confluence? I've figured it out for individual issues but none of the URLs I use for filters are displaying the list of issues.
Thanks for any help.
1. The JIRA Issues macro does work with Confluence OnDemand. It sounds like you're running into this issue: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/No+Macro+Metadata+When+Trying+To+Insert+JIRA+Issue+Macro
2. It sounds like your JQL could be off. Have a look at this document, which describes JQL in more detail and displays the specific fields you can query against: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
Hope this helps!
Thanks for following up. Here is the issue I'm running into still...
1) I tried this but I can't enable the plugins. I suspect this may be a permissions issue? I also had the person who set up our initial confluence instance log in and he also couldn't enable the plugins.
2) For this I've tried the following URLs...
I get a URL link but not a display of the fiters. Linking to individual issues works great.
1) We are both administrators. I don't see any "enable" option. Here is what I see http://imgur.com/D771WOM
2) I do see results when doing a regular JQL search. I first do the search, then I grab the URL, and then I paste that URL into confluence. Here is an example search with the URL at the top that I would copy/paste http://imgur.com/L7fPXKA
Thanks for all the help with this.
Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time! We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs