cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Improve "Recently Worked On" performance with cache

Gavin Fowler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

Quick question. 

I've noticed that now I'm using the new confluence dashboard, which under "my work" in the left navigation can display "recently worked on" or "recently visited" page, the time it takes to render the list to the browser is quite slow. 

Can anyone suggest which confluence cache entity I should be reviewing to ensure my configuration is optimal for my user community and/or other options that can be explored 

Many thanks!

Gavin. 

2 answers

0 votes
Sander Brienen [Avisi]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2017

Same here. Takes a lot of time to load the list.

0 votes
Roman Kirilenko
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2016

It takes about 8 seconds in my instance. sad

2016-10-05 09:59:02,199 DEBUG [http-nio-8090-exec-15] [atlassian.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack] log [7376ms] - /rest/api/content/search

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events