Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence: How to hide the default Word export template

Chitra Patil April 26, 2013

We are using Scroll Office templates for our books --does anyone have an idea if we can hide the default template when selecting the "export to word" option? Appreciate your reply.

6 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2013
0 votes
Chitra Patil April 30, 2013

Stefan's solution will work. Thanks Stefan!

0 votes
Chitra Patil April 29, 2013

Hi Tim
I am afraid if I disable export to word, then I cannot export to any Word template. I am using Scroll Office template to export to Word, I just don't want the default Confluence Word export template to show.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2013

Go to plugins and disable Export as Word (wordexport) from Page Operations plugin. Should be under System plugins.

0 votes
Chitra Patil April 28, 2013

Hi Stefan,
I am asking how to disable the default Word template that comes with Confluence, not disabling Scroll templates.

0 votes
Techops FireEye April 28, 2013

Hi Stefan,
I am asking how to disable the default Word template that comes with Confluence, not disabling Scroll templates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events