Confluence: How do I re-publish a modified JQL on a Table Excerpt?

Lorinda Quesenberry August 29, 2023

I am trying to reuse a confluence page that was previously built that has a Chart from Table with Table Transformer with a Table Excerpt and a Table Excerpt Include.

I updated the JQL to a new initiative on the Table Excerpt. When I go down to check the Table Excerpt Include it is still showing the old JQL data. How do I republish the Table Excerpt?

1 answer

0 votes
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2023

Hi @Lorinda Quesenberry 

If I am understanding you correctly, you will have to refresh the data in the Jira chart/table every time you change the JQL by clicking on the magnifying glass (search), and then click insert at the bottom and then save the actual page.

HTH,
KGM

Lorinda Quesenberry August 29, 2023

I did in fact do that.  But when I get down to edit my Table Excerpt Include macro to check to ensure it's pulling in the change, I am still getting the old JQL data in that.  Thoughts?

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2023

Hi @Lorinda Quesenberry ,

You may uncheck the "Output cached results" option in the Table Excerpt Include macro.

And make sure that the new JQL is working correctly and you see the updated Jira Issues macro.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events