Confluence Free 2GB

Adrian Avalos June 30, 2020

We currently use the Confluence Free instance for performing tests sometimes before performing in our production environment. This instance is over the free 2GB storage limit and there's no penalty for exceeding the storage limit at the moment from Atlassian but we would like to get it under 2 GB for when the day comes where we will be billed for going over the storage limit. I deleted the Confluence instance and reactivated to do a clean sweep since there was nothing worth keeping to see if that would bring the storage down but we're still over the storage limit.

Would you be able to help? 

2 answers

1 vote
Chris Dent March 8, 2021

Hi could I ask a question on this, as I have been notified of the 2GB limit

We are a small team, so currently in the free zone for using Jira and Confluence

When looking at the pages I am confused by the conflicting information

This page is saying up to 10 users - "Unlimited space and pages"

https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing?=null&aceid=&adposition=&adgroup=102086424394&campaign=9616888456&creative=425988949622&device=c&keyword=confluence%2Bpricing&matchtype=e&network=g&placement=&ds_kids=p52353112519&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_eid=700000001542923&ds_e1=GOOGLE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgoXx0amg7wIViK3tCh0qJAjAEAAYASABEgLks_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&tab=cloud

----

Whereas this page is saying Up to 10 users - Storage is 2GB

https://admin.atlassian.com/s/b0b97797-7b3f-4cde-8a6c-8886786329b9/billing/applications/change-edition/confluence.ondemand

Bianco Reddy July 12, 2021

I am confused by this as well

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2020

Hello Adrian,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you join us!

Can you tell me if you used the process below to reset your Confluence site, and did you include the word DELETE in your request?

Use these steps if you have at least two different products on your cloud site (for example Confluence and Jira, Jira and Opsgenie, or Confluence and Opsgenie). If you have more than one Jira product, they count as one.

You can choose to only reset one product or you can reset both. If you want to reset both, you will need to do it one at a time.

1. On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions.

2. Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.

3. Enter the word DELETE into the field. 

4. Once it's done, reactivate the product by going to Administration> Discover applications and select Reactivate on the product you just reset.

5. After you have reactivated your product, you can then delete another one.

If this is the process you tried, and it didn't work, please let me know and I can pass this onto the Support team so we can help you out with that request.

Take care,

Shannon

Adrian Avalos July 6, 2020

Hi Shannon. Yes this is the process I followed 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm going to move this over to a support case so we can have a look and determine why your data is still over 2GB.

Please check your email in a few minutes and you will find the details there.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events