Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence - Embedded PDF won't display PNG files

Cody Coonradt June 18, 2014

I have just started using Confluence, so please forgive my newness.

I imported a wide variety of PDFs. Any images contained in the PDF itself that are PNGs are not displayed at all in the Confluence viewer. The images render fine in every other PDF viewer, but not in Confluence. Anyone know if this is a known issue and if it is being addressed?

Hoping to use Confluence as a knowledge base, but this is a showstopper for uploading existing PDF documents for our support folks.

Thanks,

Cody

1 answer

0 votes
FelipeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2014

Hi Cody,

We indeed have some open bugs about PDF rendering, you can take a look at the open bugs here.

Best regards,

Felipe Alencastro

David Hulbert June 6, 2016

Hi Felipe, 

We can't .png images in PDF docs either. When I click on the link in your answer to Cody not bugs display. Could you send another link?

Regards,

David

David Hulbert June 6, 2016

Sorry for the missing words in my previous comment. What I meant to say was that when I export from Confluence to PDF, the .png images don't appear. When I click on the link to see open bugs in your answer to Cody, no bugs display. Can you send another link?

Regards,

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events