cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Data Center has no navigation buttons

Cesare Jacopo Corzani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2014

I am using Confluence 5.6-m8 Data Center and currently I have an unexpected behaviour.

I can't see the buttons I normally have in Confluence (Create, Space...). That happens with the admin user too.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2014

Hi Cesare,

Could you please try to execute this SQL query and see if there are any system plugin disabled:

SELECT * FROM BANDANA WHERE BANDANAKEY = 'plugin.manager.state.Map';

Also, I would like to recommend you to contact our support through https://support.atlassian.com/so we could further investigate this issue confidentially.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Cesare Jacopo Corzani
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2014

Hi Septa, at the end we solved the problem by installing Confluence Data Center 5.6.1 that was released yesterday.Thanks for your help.

1 vote
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2014

Hi Cesare,

Is it a vanilla instance without any customisation or third party plugins implemented yet? if that is the case, try to clear plugin cache and see how it goes. If it still persist, check the startup logs and see if there are any ERROR jump out.

Hope it help.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Cesare Jacopo Corzani
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2014

Thank you for replying. I have no third party plugins installed. I tried to clear the plugin cache as you suggested and reboot confluence. I did it on every node but nothing happened.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events