Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Charting Plugin: How can i show value on the top of Bar Chart

Pranjal Shukla June 23, 2016

The way pie shows the value and %age, how can i show a value on the top of the bar?

2 answers

0 votes
Nagy Orsolya June 25, 2016

Confluence 3.1 has left the building!, JIRA Studio 2.0 Released, Atlassian donates $250k to Room to Read, GreenHopper 4.2, JIRA iPhone Web Interface Plugin, MO with the MOst Announcement, Task Management, Mockups and Diagrams - All in the Wiki, Crucible & FishEye 2.1 Webinar Recording, Tools for stand-ups in agile and scrum teams, Atlassian Summit 2010: Call for Speakers??

Pranjal Shukla June 26, 2016

What is this?

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2016

Hi Pranjal,

Are you looking for something like this?

Pranjal Shukla June 23, 2016

Andrey,

Well yes, however not using your plugin but using Confluence Charting Macro. I want the values on the top of the bar. This will save me from showing the data table which in current case is imperative because users are not able to see against what values these towers are getting drawn.

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2016

As far as I know, it is not available in Chart macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events