Confluence Chart Macro incorrect sort for multiple tables where values are empty

I'm using the chart macro (bar) to display issues created and resolved over a 12-month period. I'm pulling in two queries (1. Created, 2.Resolved) and returning the results as tables. For some months, though, there may be no values (i.e. no issues created at all, but some were resolved).

Here's what the tables/query results look like:

<th title="null">

13/01

13/02

13/07

13/08

13/09

13/10

13/12

<th title="null">

13/01

13/02

13/05

13/07

13/08

13/09

13/10

So no values exist for the 5th month on the Created table. As a result, the final table is "out of order" with month 5 sitting off like a red-headed step child.

I've tried adding a 3rd table with a 0 value for created, but that just puts it at the front. Any advice on getting this to all shuffle together correctly?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Add a table before the real table with Created column of all 0's. I would do this for all 12 months so it covers all the possible months that one or the other queries will produce.

This worked! Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

496 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you