Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Chart Macro incorrect sort for multiple tables where values are empty

Beverly Flegel January 9, 2014

I'm using the chart macro (bar) to display issues created and resolved over a 12-month period. I'm pulling in two queries (1. Created, 2.Resolved) and returning the results as tables. For some months, though, there may be no values (i.e. no issues created at all, but some were resolved).

Here's what the tables/query results look like:

<th title="null">

13/01

13/02

13/07

13/08

13/09

13/10

13/12

<th title="null">

13/01

13/02

13/05

13/07

13/08

13/09

13/10

So no values exist for the 5th month on the Created table. As a result, the final table is "out of order" with month 5 sitting off like a red-headed step child.

I've tried adding a 3rd table with a 0 value for created, but that just puts it at the front. Any advice on getting this to all shuffle together correctly?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2014

Add a table before the real table with Created column of all 0's. I would do this for all 12 months so it covers all the possible months that one or the other queries will produce.

Beverly Flegel January 9, 2014

This worked! Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events