Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Calendar Restrictions by Groups

Brian Taylor January 9, 2020

I am trying to retract editing to a Team Calendar using a group.  However when I select the group I get the pop-up for the Group Search but it is blank and does not have the ability to search 

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 3.32.52 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2020

Hi Brian,

Thank you for raising this with us. Happy to help determine the reason for your group search not loading.

1. Could you confirm with me what version of Confluence you're using?
  2. Does this only occur on specific browsers and workstations, or are you able to replicate it elsewhere?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Shannon

Brian Taylor January 21, 2020

Shannon -

1. Confluence version 6.15.8 

2. I have tried in Chrome, Safari

We have two environments Development and Production.  The Development site works and I am able to see the groups and apply the changes.  The Production site is extremely slow to display groups and will not apply any changes once the group is finally able to be selected. 

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Calendars but that did into help. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi Brian,

I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I've tested this on my own site (7.2.1) and I now believe you may be running into this issue:

If you leave the window open, does the browser eventually load? I was able to confirm this behavior on mine.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events