Confluence CLI error - connection refused - when attempting to login

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

We are attempting to run the confluence.sh script. We are getting a "connection refused" error when getting here -

https:/mydomain.com/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v2

I can access both this page and Confluence from the browser, but I am still refused connection from the script.

Any thoughts?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

Perhaps you have a proxy or other network issue causing access problems. What is the base url of your server? Have you tried using that?

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2016

Hi Bob,

We have no proxy and the network has been verified. I am currently verifying our SAML access.

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2016

Bob,

Our JIRA and Confluence are now using Okta to authenticate. This has required us to modify the seraph file. Our CLI scripts are attempting to authenticate directly with JIRA and Confluence (user accounts were created in the local directories. We are still getting the following error when attempting to authenticate:

Unable to log in to server: https://xxx.xxx.com/secure/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2 with user: sys-jenkins

Cause: (301)Moved Permanently

31: result=253

32: '[' 253 -ne 0 ']'

32: echo 'INFO: Line 32: Exit code 253'

INFO: Line 32: Exit code 253

33: exit 253

We are JIRA 6.4.5, Confluence 5.7.5 and CLI 4.5.0

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2016

See this question and related issue. If that doesn't help open a new support request and we can get you some specific help.

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2016

We have resolved the JIRA issue but are still having issues in Confluence. I will create a support ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events