Confluence Articles aren't loading in Jira Service Desk

Hi folks,

the applications are connected without error mesage, the articles are listed in Jira Service Desk, but when i click on one and try to watch it the article is just loading endlessly..

View permissions are granted, connected with oAuth-Impersonation(same users base)

I just can't find an article with which i can solve the problem myself. :(

Hope somebody knows something i can test. Thank you in advance for your help.

testknowledgearticle.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Marc,

The first thing I would do is collect a HAR file to see what is going on with the website traffic.  Take a look at the Generating HAR files and Analyzing Web Requests knowledge base article for tips on how to analyze the HAR file.  In the Har file, confirm that there are no HTTP errors thrown in it.

You'll also want to open the browser console tab and check if you get an error with regards too many redirects

If you are using SSL, try bypassing the SSL application link and see if you get the same behavior.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi Branden,

thank you for the answer. SSL was the problem. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

970 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you