Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence 7.0.1 Page Properties Report and Content by Label macro displays an error

janne.ahlberg September 18, 2019

Hello,

If I add a Page Properties Report macro to a page that doesn't have any subpages, the macro gives an error ("error rendering macro 'detailssummary'"). The same applies to at least content by label macro. 

This happens only if the page in question doesn't have any subpages. When I add a subpage (the content of the subpage is irrelevant), the macros work correctly and display an empty list. 

I think this issue occurred after the latest Confluence upgrade to v.7.0.1.  I believe this is a bug in Confluence affecting at least v.7.0.1.

Environment: server version. Using PostgreSQL v. 9.6.8 database. 

page-properties-report-error.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2019

Hello Janne,

Thanks for taking the time to test, recreate and report this issue with great detail within the Community. From your notes, I’ve been able to recreate and confirm there is a problem here. With this said, I’ve created a bug request for this issue which may be found at CONFSERVER-58901. Please vote and watch this issue for future updates to its status.

Once again, thanks for using the Community to report his problem.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

janne.ahlberg September 21, 2019

Thank you. I voted and started watching the issue.

Regards,
Janne Ahlberg

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events