If I add a Page Properties Report macro to a page that doesn't have any subpages, the macro gives an error ("error rendering macro 'detailssummary'"). The same applies to at least content by label macro.
This happens only if the page in question doesn't have any subpages. When I add a subpage (the content of the subpage is irrelevant), the macros work correctly and display an empty list.
I think this issue occurred after the latest Confluence upgrade to v.7.0.1. I believe this is a bug in Confluence affecting at least v.7.0.1.
Environment: server version. Using PostgreSQL v. 9.6.8 database.
Thanks for taking the time to test, recreate and report this issue with great detail within the Community. From your notes, I’ve been able to recreate and confirm there is a problem here. With this said, I’ve created a bug request for this issue which may be found at CONFSERVER-58901. Please vote and watch this issue for future updates to its status.
Once again, thanks for using the Community to report his problem.
It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events