Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence 6 - Switch back to old dashboard

Deleted user July 18, 2017

After upgrading to confluence 6 I have no idea how to get the old dashboard back. When I login with our customer account, they should simply get the overview of the 3 available spaces and not see "All updates", popular and all these kinds of pages there. 

I found somewhere that you can remove the simple.dashboard.disabled feature in the /users/darkfeatures.action page, but this did not do the trick - the default page after logging in is still url/#all-updates

How can we switch confluence back to the old dashboard, simply listing the spaces we have? 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2017

Hello Stefanie,

As of Confluence 6.0, the old dashboard has been completely removed. It is no longer possible to switch back to it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Shannon

JudyK August 21, 2017

Hello Shannon,

We use our Spaces to communicate with various customers. Some of the Spaces use templates without homepages, but the links have been widely distributed.

Is there a way to opt out of the upgrade before August 24th?

Cheers,

Judy

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2017

Hi Judy,

I'm not sure I am following your question as it doesn't seem to be related to Stefanie's original question regarding her dashboard on a Confluence Server instance.

It seems that you might be referring to something else, and on a Cloud instance, so my recommendation would be to open a new question and the community will be able to answer you. If you need information on how to opt-out of a specific upgrade in Cloud, you will want to create a ticket on our support system.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events