Confluence 5.0.1 fonts and padding inconsistent causing page flickers

Richard Macaskill February 26, 2013

Hi, Just upgraded from 4 to 5.0.1, and there now seems to be a re-application of styles at the end of each page load, so there is a 'flickering' effect.

Looks like it's padding mainly; the Top and Paragraph elements move a few pixels a second after loading a page.

Anyone else seeing this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Richard Macaskill March 4, 2013

Raised as a support ticket instead. Resolved by disabling plugins as suggested by Atlassian support - cause was (out-of-date) Gliffy plugin.

0 votes
John Masson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2013

Hmm definitely not something I've seen before, so must be something specific to this instance causing a problem, do you mind raising a ticket with http://support.atlassian.com, they can help you out.

0 votes
John Masson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Hi Richard, can you let me know what OS and browser (including version) you're using. Not something I've seen, would be good to try and reproduce.

Richard Macaskill February 27, 2013

Hi John,

I'm seeing this in all tested browsers; Chrome 25.0.1364.97, IE 10 and Firefox 19.0. Confluence is 32-bit Windows version running on 2003 R2. The other thing I've tested since posting is creating a new space, and I do still see this problem there.

thanks

Richard

Richard Macaskill February 27, 2013

Oh, and the client OS is Win7 SP1, though I also see this on Mac OS 10.7.5.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events