Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence 4.1 Migration

Ben Wozniak September 26, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to merge 2 seperate confluence instances together (one UK and one US). I've already been through a process of upgrading one instance to 4.1 (to bring both up to the same version and to allow me to import/export spaces) and i successfully managed to export/import a 'small' space over so I at least know it works. I then tried with a much larger space and ran into problems.

It took over 2 hours to compress and download the space from one instance (ok fair enough not great) but when I tried to import it into the new version it failed with the following error:

"Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page"

I've since tried increasing the session-timeout feature up to 180 (and restarting confluence) and re-running the import and it runs for approx 2 hours then returns the same error.

I have approx 16 spaces of this size to do so any ideas how I can resolve this ?

Thanks in advance

Ben

2 answers

0 votes
Ben Wozniak September 29, 2013

Hi, thanks for responding I've just tried disabling secure administrator sessions and rerunning and again it ran for just under a couple of hours then failed with the same error :-(

Thanks

Ben

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2013

Hello Ben,

I've googled a bit about this error message and I've found this other answer from my colleague which might be helpful since it's the same error message.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Ben Wozniak September 29, 2013

Hi, thanks for responding I've just tried disabling secure administrator sessions and rerunning and again it ran for just under a couple of hours then failed with the same error :-(

Thanks

Ben

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events