Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence 4.0: system and user variables in page content?

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2011

I'd like to insert the space name as a variable in page content (not in the template). Is that possible?

I'd also like to define space-level custom variables in page content so that if I copy a page from one space to another the variables will change automatically. Is that possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2011

There are a number of macros that provide replacement for space name. For instance, Run Plugin for Confluence has Pre-defined variables. Or you can provide your own variables. However, this is on a page by page basis. I don't know of anything that does this on a space wide basis.

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events