Confluence 3.5 - Feedback/mailto macro?

Deleted user July 18, 2012

In a previous life, we had a macro that you could configure with some questions and an email address to create a feedback form. I can't remember what it's called, and my friend Mr Google fails me. (Plus the search in here is dire. I got 22 pages with "macro" on them, none of which remotely resembled this or had 'feedback' on it).

That macro worked like something this:

{macronamewhateveritwas:1=Question 1 text|2=Question 2 text|mailto:me@mycompany.com}

and then rendered something like this:

1. Question 1 text

[box underneath for answers]

2. Question 2 text

[box underneath for answers]

[Submit button]

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2012

It's the form-mail macro - it accepts a series of simple field names as parameters, and forms them into an email when used.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/FMP/Form+Mail (a very broken web page)

Deleted user July 25, 2012

Thank you, Nic. That's the one :)

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2012
Deleted user July 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Unfortunately, that's a lot more complicated to set up than the one I remember.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events