Configuration of attachment macro in confluence

M Vijay Kumar November 22, 2016

Hi All,

We are trying to implement confluence in our project and we are in the process of evaluating the tool. One interesting use case is how do we group the attachments. Is there a way we can use some custom fields  and use them to filter the attachments.

I have seen attachment macro but it has some limitations. Any information provided will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Vijay

2 answers

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

If the attachments are well named, I find the use of RegEx to be the most powerful way to group attachments.

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

As for me the best way to use atachment macro is filter attachments by labels. For this to each attachment should be added any labels. Then you need just to filter by these labels.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events