Confiform calendar - month view - only whole day

Hanne Saels August 29, 2019

Hi!

Is it possible to use the calendar view only in month view displaying a whole day? I need to make a calendar displaying my 70 colleagues holiday plans and I want to show them all (not with clicking on 'show me extras'.

Greetings

Hanne

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

It is possible, but with a bit of scripting. You need to make a calendar cell to be as large as you need

See the following snippet

<script>
function setCfCalendarHeight() {
if ( AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').children().length > 0) {
AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').find("div[id^='calendar']").confiFormsCalendar('option', 'height', 950);
} else {
setTimeout(function(){ setCfCalendarHeight()}, 200);
}
}
AJS.toInit(function () {
setCfCalendarHeight();

AJS.$(AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').find('> table > tbody > tr > td')[0]).css('width', '75%');
AJS.$(AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').find('> table > tbody > tr > td')[1]).css('max-width', '25%');
AJS.$(AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').find('> table > tbody > tr > td')[1]).css('word-wrap', 'break-word');
AJS.$(AJS.$('div.cf_f_list').find('> table > tbody > tr > td')[1]).find('> div').css('max-height', '750px');
});

</script>

We add this via HTML macro for example, and that reinitiates the calendar with a custom height.

In this particular example - 950 pixels

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2019

Can you help with this question @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events