Community Forum Plugin 2.0 Issue

I'm not able to view the list of new topics.

If i do content indexing then im able to see all the new topics that has been created by us.

So everytime it is not possible to do content indexing. Can you please suggest us how to synchronize the new topics in the List.

Can you please look into the image. 12 topics i created but list is showing only 9

support.PNG

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Fusion, can I ask you to raise a support request via our contact form and a member of our support team can help address this issue. When doing so, please provide the add-on version & Confluence version , as well as any screenshots that help illustrate this issue. Additionally, if you could provide the steps to reproduce this error it would be helpful.

This will help us provide a resolution more quickly for this issue you are experiencing.

We do not expect topics to take 3-5 minutes for a new topic to appear in the forum, this suggests an underlying issue, although very large forums may often have a longer delay in the time for a topic to appear in the forum.

Regards,
Hessom
EDIT: Please also include information as to whether you have migrated recently from an earlier version of Community Forums or Community Bubbles.
This widget could not be displayed.

It usually takes about 3-5 min for new topics to show. Can you wait for 5 min and see if the new topics appear?

Pilar

No pilar, it is not viewing. Almost 10 days back we created even though we are not able to see in the list.

Hi Fusion, I've just spoken with our support and we have not received a support request for this issue. We need this so we can look to investigate and troubleshoot the source of the issue you are facing. Could you please raise a support request via our contact form and a member of our support team can help address this issue. You can raise a support request at the following link: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/ As per my previous message, provide the add-on version & Confluence version. Additionally, if you could provide the steps to reproduce this error it would be helpful. Kind Regards, Hessom

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

566 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you