We are using Confluence 4.3.2 and Adaptavist Community Bubbles 2.0.4.
When we add either the communities and my-communities macros to a page, the area after the description seems to have part of the template rendered verbatim rather than executing bubbles.convertWikiToHtml. The following is an example:
Is there a work around for this?
I am sure that you can find help with this issue here, but I may want to draw your attention to the Adaptavist Community Bubbles support page from our marketplace.
I am not running into this issue in my test instance, but the fine folks at Adaptavist know how their software works much better than I would. You may wish to spawn a support request with them to help expedite your solution.
Thanks for the pointer Daniel. I added an issue over there and they steered us in the right direction.
For anyone else having the same problem, the "Bubbles Velocity Helper" module was disabled in our Community Bubbles plugin. Re-enabling it fixed the problem:
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs