Comment screen is messed up

Jithesh G May 12, 2013

Hi All,

We are using Confluence (5.0.1 - Build 4107) along with Zen Foundation (5.2.8). We are experiecing this strange issue in some spaces, the comments editor is messed up (IE 8).

Comment Editor

Could any one knows why it happens in some spaces only?

Thanks in advance,

JitheshG

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jithesh G May 28, 2013

Closing this question, as per the new requirement we dont need comments at all.

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Hi there!

Do you have layout customizations or custom themes in confluence? If yes, I suggest to set everything back to default (in the test instance preferably).

I hope this helps! If not, maybe you should open a support ticket for atlassian and we can investigate that. :)

Best,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Kathy May 15, 2013

Hi Jithesh,

Yes, the bug is in Zen Foundation 5.2.8. However, looking at your screenshot, it appears that you are having a separate or additional issue (the known bug is that the comment editor appears too long, but the toolbar still draws properly. The editor tool bar in your image is obviously misaligned.

Would you please open a support a ticket with us? Just email a quick description to support@stepstonetech.com.

Thanks!

0 votes
Kathy May 12, 2013

Hi All,

Sorry for the difficulties this is causing. The Comment editor layout problem is a known bug, and we're working on a patch for Zen Foundation 5.2.9.

Jithesh G May 13, 2013

Hi Kathy,

We are using Zen Foundation 5.2.8, is this problem exists in this version? Could you please give me any additional information regarding this defect?

Thanks & Regards,

JitheshG

0 votes
Jithesh G May 12, 2013

In Firefox and Chrome, its not too messy. But the comment editor is too long in these browsers.

0 votes
Chung Park Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Does this happens to other browsers too? Besides, do you have any customization in-place? Try remove them all and also enable Safe Mode.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events