Coloring the site

Erik Siebering December 9, 2019

I have managed to set a coloring scheme for my confluence site. However, it does not seem to work all the way through the site. For example I would like the side bar to have a gray background. The menu which is shown after logging in, is shown in the appropriate way. However, as soon as I select [Spaces] it returns to a white background. Is there a setting that I missed?

Oh, and I was wondering whether how to change the coloring of the articles on the site. Again, shown with a white background. Might be useful to ahe a different backgound color.

Many thanks for any responses.

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

You can set look for individual spaces and for the whole Confluence site. (The latter should be applied to the Spaces screen, unless I'm mistaken.)

If these built-in features are not sufficient for your needs, there are more flexible themes provided by apps. Check the "themes" category at Atlassian Marketplace.

Erik Siebering December 10, 2019

Thanks for mentioning this. But I found that one already. The issue is that when I open the site is shows the main menu on the side bar in the chosen colors. However, as soon as I pick a space, it will return to the basic colors. On the space settings window I do not find anything related to the coloring of the pages. Unless you are talking about themes. Did have a short look at that but so far haven't found anything that would solve my wishes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events