Collect Space Activity Information for Several Spaces on one page

James Roberts October 8, 2014

Is there a way to get the graphs that are presented in the Space Activity area for several different spaces into a single page/location. Ex: I need to see the Space Activity information for Spaces A, B, C but not D. I need to see them all at the same time in separate graphs but do not want to have to go and look at the Space Activity for spaces A, B, and C each time that I need to see the information.

I've used the Confluence Usage Stats to get the information in a table form but the user/customer wants to see it in graphical form.

Any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

+1 

James:

In a word: custom

In something more digestible: I asked our lead dev on our AppFusions' analytics plugins (David Simpson) about this and he said that indeed we could extend the plugins with some new or adapted macros.

For example, with the Google Analytics plugin, we currently only show all the stats or states for the current space. We could extend to allow a way to select a space - then you could insert the macro twice in the page, with different space-selections or something like that. Just initial thoughts. 

==

The next question is what stats do you want? It's all collected - just needs to a way to be displayed.  

(We have another called Mixpanal Analytics for Confluence - and similar answer; different model of displays than the GA plugin. Preference/choice thing, I guess. Of course, other analytics engine flavors are all possible.)

Email info@appfusions.com if you want to explore / trial this. We agree it's a good idea. 

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

It's not possible with that plugin. You could use a combination of the view tracker and the reportingplugin to get this result. Thew view tracker is free and the reporting plugin is $799 for anything above 500 users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events