Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud: Macro "Expand Source" doesnt work anymore

Remigious Simon July 31, 2017

The Expand Source button had worked for me until 28th July 2017

All of a sudden, starting 31st July 2017, this "Expand Source" doesnt work. I have not made any changes to the page

Checked in browsers IE11 and Firefox.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2017

Hello Remigious,

Can you let me know what code language you're using in your macro, and also if you have Confluence New Look enabled?

If so, when you disable the new look, does the problem persist? You can do this (while in New Look) by clicking your profile photo in the bottom left-hand corner and select Turn Off for Now.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Remigious Simon August 1, 2017

Hello Shannon,

Thanks fot the response.

It happens for all languages, I checked for SQL and TEXT and both seems to have the same issue.

I dont see an "Turn Off for Now" option on my profile.

I still have the problem.

Regards

Remi

Eduardo Moratto August 1, 2017

I am also having the same issue.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2017

@Remigious Simon - Thank you for letting me know. If your Cloud instance was recently created then you won't be able to opt-out of the New Look to test.

In order to verify if this problem only exists in the New Look Confluence, we still need to test with it disabled. There's a workaround for this, and you can set a Site Home Page temporarily, which will disable the New Look. Once you've done this, can you confirm with me if it's working again?

If so, I will then go ahead and report this as a bug to fix with the New Look.

@Eduardo Moratto - Can you check the same? If your instance is not newer then you'll be able to Turn Off for Now via your profile photo in the bottom left-hand corner or set a site homepage as I instructed Remigious above.

Once you have done that please confirm if it's still an issue, and also the language types you're using so I can include this in the bug report.

Thank you, both for your help in getting this reported!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Remigious Simon August 2, 2017

@Shannon S- Setting the Site Home page temporarily to a Space fixed the issue for me. Thanks for your help.

Please go ahead and log a Bug for this issue on the New Look if there isn't one already and keep us posted on tge Bug details.

Thank You!

Regards,
Remigious Simon

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2017

@Remigious Simon Thank you for confirming that workaround is effective for you!

I've found now it was reported last night, and we're currently working on a fix:

- CONFCLOUD-56517

Go ahead and vote on the case since it helps us keep track of how many users have run into the issue, and watch it in order to be updated when there are any updates.

Thank you again for all your help!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Eduardo Moratto August 2, 2017

Same thing for me. Turning the new layout off has fixed the issue. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events