Chrome extension "share on confluence" is not working when I notified someone they don´t receive an e mail. What ca I do?

maria paula nino May 14, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2015

Hi Maria, 

Can you share if this is affecting any users of the application or when you share the content from Chrome, is it not notifying the users if you try to insert the content in any page? Since we will update a content of a page while including the content there, it could be definitely be related to some kind of setting for the notifications in Confluence.

Otherwise, the add-on itself could not be working with the latest versions of Confluence (Cloud).

Regards, 

Giuliano

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2015

Hey Giu, this is actually a BUG, I tested on latest confluence server version and in Cloud version ;).

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2015

Hey Maria, Thanks for sharing this with us. I tested this behaviour locally and it's indeed a BUG:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37579

Please vote for above BUG and add your thoughts in there so we can increase it's relevance smile.

Hope it helps.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events