Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist-wikiinput: No wiki rendering

Laurent Corbière January 29, 2013

Hi,

Using the Comalatech Checklist Plugin, I can't get a wiki format in a checklist-wikiinput when I refresh the page.

Here is the code:

{checklist:name=Reports|parent=Optimization Reports}
{checklist-input:In Charge|cols=20}
{checklist-select:Status}
Reported
Assigned
Solved
{checklist-select}
{checklist-input:Date Solved|cols=10}
{checklist-wikiinput:Solution|rows=10|cols=80|width=50%}
{checklist}

* edit the checklist-wikiinput

* write some wiki code (bullets, line break,..)

* the formating is correct

* refresh the page: the formating is lost

Is somebody has a solution please?

Thx

3 answers

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2013

Hi Laurent,

unfortunately only a subset of text formatting wiki markup is supported such as {*+_-}. Bullets, enumerations and everything involving line breaks are not supported in the wikimarkup input column.

However Ad hoc Canvas renders all wiki markup in a wiki input column. Canvas is compatible with the Checklist plugin and can be installed alongside. Check out Canvas and let me know what you think.

Cheers Ulrich

Laurent Corbière January 31, 2013

Hi Ulrich,

Thank you for your researchs.

Unfortunatly, we already have more than 40 plugins and it's a too much for our instance (upgrade problems, stability,...).

We'll keep using checklist-wikiinput without the formating: now, we know that it's not a bug :).

Have a nice day,

Laurent

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2013

Hi Laurent,

I'm looking into it.

Cheers Ulrich

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2013

Hi Laurent,

I'm looking into it.

Cheers Ulrich

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events