cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing theme makes no difference

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2013

Hi,

We are on Confluence version 5.3.1. When I change the theme of a space from Global Design to Documentation Theme I see no difference in the layout. Either which theme I choose, nothing changes.

Why could this be?

Thanks,

Patrick

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2013

Is the Global Design using the Documentation Theme by default as well?

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013

Hi Adrien,

Yes it is.

Thanks,

Patrick

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013
Hi Patrick, Cool! If that was the solution to your issue, it's important to mark the answer as correct, so karma is attributed to the user. Thank you! Adrien
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013

Hi Adrien,

Not sure if that's the solution. Changing a site's theme should be visible no? Even when the global theme is Documentation Theme, I should be able to change the site's theme to the Global Design theme. But I see no difference.

Regards,

Patrick

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2013

See the bug report CONF-28982 (unresolved to date): If you choose the global theme to be the Documentation Theme, you can't revert to the default theme to individual spaces.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events