Changing the inital Text Color?

Carsten Gellert May 13, 2015

Hi everybody!

I got the following problem: Whenever I create a new site or want to edit an old one, the initial text color is not 

black, but a dark blue. Is there a way to change this default color style somehow to black?? 

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards!

2 answers

0 votes
Carsten Gellert May 13, 2015

Hi!

Tanks for your reply!

One question, which one of those is it? Cause from the description it looks like they all just chance the look and feel of the whole space, not the initial color of the editor when I edit pages.

conf.png

Iadded a picture that shows what i mean. That part is set to a dark blue by default. But it should be black. I dont know if any of the color scheme options influence that.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2015

Hi Carsten,

You can edit the default colour scheme for Confluence by going to Confluence Administration, and then in the left panel, under Look and Feel, select Colour Scheme.

This allows you to configure all the default colours on Confluence, including layout and text.

You also refer to this guide for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+Colour+Schemes

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2016

Hi Luiz,

I can change the colour of a lot of items on the top bar and buttons, but which option is for the standard text colour on a page content? I do not see it there.

We also have that dark blue as the initial text colour.

Thanks,

Patrick

Artem Kravchenko August 12, 2018

+1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events