Changing fonts when exporting to Word

Marta Finazzi February 21, 2018

Hi,

I would like to know how to change the family font when exporting to Word while working on Confluence. I already did it for PDF documents, but I don't know the right steps to do the same when exporting to Word.

Could you help me, please? 

Thanks!

Regards, 

Marta

2 answers

1 vote
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

You can try to use some plugins from the Marketplace.

For example "Scroll Office" https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-office/server/overview which seems to allow Users to upload a template to embed the required fonts and styles.

Marta Finazzi February 22, 2018

Thanks for your help, but I would like to configure Word fonts directly from Confluence, just as I did for my PDF documents. Is there any option to do so from Confluence Administration?

Regards, 

Marta

0 votes
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018

Hi Marta, 

If you are interested in our app, Scroll Office, I would be happy to provide you with some further information. 

The app itself, allows users to customize their own templates in Word format, which are then uploaded to Confluence. This means that when you choose to export your content, you simply select the specific Word template you want to use, and then your specific style choices from the template are applied to your Confluence content during the export. 

You have mentioned in your response to Domenico, that you were looking to configure the Word fonts directly from Confluence. As mentioned, our app works in a different way to this (using customizable templates), but if you are still interested you can try the app for free from the Atlassian Marketplace

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. 

Thanks, Thomas (K15t Software)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events