Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change title of a page

François February 11, 2013

Hi,

I realize a fucntion to change the name of a page, it works good and change the name but if i look in confluence, it doesn't recognize the page anymore because the name is not the same.

Need I to change something in parent page or space?

Thanks for your help.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

Hello Frake,

It looks like you are interested in the following outstanding feature request.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2906

This feature would automatically redirect users to pages after they have been renamed. It is a bit of an older feature, but it is still a good idea to vist the issue and vote on it. I understand that you are limited to an End Of Life version of Confluence. This feature request would only be rolled into a more modern version of Confluence. To my knowledge there is no way to acheive the functionality you are looking for in your version of Confluence.

I will attach this post to the feature request to further increase it's visibility.

0 votes

Yeah but it's not a choice...i develop for a company which works with this version for 5 years and has some stable products on this one...

0 votes
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2013

Hi Frake,

Could you let us know which version of Confluence you are using? I tried replicating this with the latest version, the links where automatically updated.

0 votes
DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

It's time to update the version mate!

0 votes

Version 2.4.9

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events