Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change button size using UI button macros

Ella Zīle August 28, 2014

Hello!

Maybe You know how can I change button size using UI button macros, I need to get all button the same size. In standart button size fits the button name.

Regards,

Ella

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2014

Hi,

just insert CSS with !important for you class of UI button.

.rwui_button{
 width: 250px !important;
}

This will make ALL your UI Buttons 250px width. Insert it into admin console to Look&Feel and Stylesheet :)

Or insert these UI Buttons to CSS macro with this code.

Thank You! :)

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2014

If it work for you, it is great :) Just accept answer for closed this questions. It will help to other to find resolutions :)

0 votes

Hi @Steven Behnke! PrintScreen is enclosed. I need this three buttons "HelpDesc", "Jira", "Horizon web" to get the same size using the macros "UI button"...

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 28, 2014

Hi @EllaZile . Can you be more specific or perhaps post a screen shot (very helpful)? I would think you should be able to make a change somewhere...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events