Center images in pdf export

K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2012

I have been using the {center} macro and inserting an image within it so that my images will be centered when exported as PDF. However, it doesn't work consistently. Of approximately 10 applications of this on my page (which is for end-user doc), 3 of them left justify and don't center.

Anyone know why this might be or how I can resolve?

1 answer

0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2012
Have you tried doing this with the aid of CSS, in the Pdf stylesheet option (in space admin)? That should work correctly.
K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2012

I'm not sure how I would do that in the css since images need to be in a container that is centered. If you have ideas, I'm more than happy to give them a try.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events