Card / Deck Macro in IE9

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2012

I have found that when using card / decks in Confluence through IE9, the card tabs do not display properly. The title comes up which can be selected, but it doesn't show it in a tab style as expected.

This seems to be a specific IE9 issue.

Has anyone else seen this?

Does anyone use card / decks on IE9 without any issues? I would be nice to know if this is my setup or a global issue.

Thanks, Mick

2 answers

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2012

Which version of Confluence? Is IE9 supported for that version?

0 votes
Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2012

We are running Conf v3.5.13. No, I don't think IE9 is supported in Confluence v3 - which is a bit crazy if you ask me ... but who's asking :)

I can appreciate that tabs don't work in IE9 when running Confluence v3.X, but I wanted to make sure this is not MY problem, but a problem with IE9 in general.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks, Mick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events