Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload site logo (Java Exception)

Markus Kienzl January 17, 2018

Hello everybody,

i need help with my confluence application (self hosted). i try to change the default site logo, but everytime i get an error exception, that i have to look in the confluence.log file.

after that i found a exception. but im not able to find any topics about that here or ether in google.

can you help me?

018-01-17 13:39:51,943 ERROR [http-nio-8551-exec-8] [confluence.plugins.lookandfeel.EditSiteLogoAction] doUpload Der Upload des Seitenlogos ist fehlgeschlagen. Weit
 -- referer: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8551/admin/sitelogo/upload.action | url: /admin/sitelogo/upload.action | traceId: 120b6691f4367eb4 | userName: mkienzl@delite-it.
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
        at java.util.Optional.get(Optional.java:135)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.lookandfeel.AttachmentSiteLogoManager.upload(AttachmentSiteLogoManager.java:135)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.lookandfeel.AttachmentSiteLogoManager.uploadLogo(AttachmentSiteLogoManager.java:71)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.lookandfeel.EditSiteLogoAction.updateSiteLogo(EditSiteLogoAction.java:104)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.lookandfeel.EditSiteLogoAction.doUpload(EditSiteLogoAction.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(DefaultActionInvocation.java:302)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:170)

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hi Markus,

I found a support case with the same issue and here are the recommendations that were made to start with:

Please try the following during a maintenance window or off-hours.

I look forward to hearing the results.
Thanks,
Ann
James Wassink November 25, 2018

Hi Ann,

I've had the same error, but your suggestions didn't fix it unfortunately. I also tried this fix but it didn't work either. 

In the end I added some custom CSS to my Space to change the logo that way (this was for our public space, the logo  doesn't matter so much for our internal spaces). 

James

Like Jessica Ostyn likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events