Cannot see the browse button on top (Confluence)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2015

Hi
I have confluence 5.5.7
On one of the spaces i can see the browse button (on the top next to create) but on another space i cannot.
What can be the reason?
Rahul

3 answers

1 vote
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2015

For more information to what Steven have suggested, you can take a look at our documentation Theme doc that will clarify it for you. However, remember to change it for the default theme, once the Documentation one will be deprecated. 

Cheers, 

Giu

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2015

Good point, I always forget to mention this. I have so many customers that still use the Documentation theme.

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2015

In addition to what Sumit says, the "Browse" button is only available in the Documentation Theme. If you're using the normal them, there will be a cog in the bottom left, on the sidebar.

0 votes
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2015

You must be an admin on the space already. if not Browse button appears.

Thanks,

Sumit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events