Cannot read section "CSS - PDF Stylesheet" in this page.

lisawang January 19, 2016

Hi,

The part CSS - PDF Stylesheet in page Advanced PDF Export Customisations hasn't been displaying today, see the picture below. So  I don't know how to do step 3. Could you help to take a look at it?

2016-01-20_15-03-51.png

Thank you.

Cheers

Lisa

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

If you weren't able to get the appropriate information, I have it here:

.noprint { display: none ; }

I think the issue is that the script running on the page to pretty up the code is slow and they use a ton of them. 

lisawang January 20, 2016

Thank you so much.

However, it doesn't work from my side. I'm not sure which step goes wrong.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

Okay, I might be able to help with that, given some time.

Can you include the code you used in the "No print user macro," can you include the storage format of the page you're exporting, can you show me where you pasted the CSS I provided earlier, and can you walk me through what you're doing on your page and how you're exporting it? I'd love to help but this is a bit of a work to get up and running and we need to check all the configurations.

lisawang January 21, 2016

Here are my steps for macro setting:

1. Define the NoPrint user macro.
    usermacro.png
  2. Use the NoPrint macro.
    noprintused.png
  3. Add the following CSS to my PDF stylesheet.
    PDFExportStylesheet.png

And then, I exported the specific page including NoPrint macro from Page tool and Space tool. Unfortunately, both of them didn't work.

exportfromPage.png         exportfromSpace.png

Could you help check it?

Thanks a million.

Cheers,

Lisa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events