Cannot find page properties macro on confluence

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Hi

I cannot find my page properties macro on my confluence instance.

Can anyone suggest me if this is a bundled macro or i need to install any plugin for this.

Rahul

3 answers

1 vote
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2015

Another good option to check would be if the add-on is enabled inside the DB with the query below, which could point the flag as 'false', in case having it disabled:

select BANDANAVALUE from BANDANA where BANDANAKEY = 'plugin.manager.state.Map';
1 vote
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

Hi Rahul,

If you can't find the macro at the Macro insert box ("+" icon on edit page), then it's possible that the plugin for the Page Properties macro was disabled.

To check this possibility, please go to Confluence Administration > Manage Add-ons > Filter for System add-ons, and search for the Page Properties Macro. Make sure that all the modules for this add-on are enabled.

Let us know if this will help you or should you have any questions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2015

Hi Rahul,

you have looked in Insert > Other Macros > Page Properties. while editing your page ?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2015

Yes it does not appear in other macros. What an be the reason?

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2015

What is your confluence version ?

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2015

And did you download it on the marketplace ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events