Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot edit a page

Glenn Collins July 29, 2022

Good Morning!

Within our workspace, we have a page that is dedicated to our company roster. When I click the edit button (pencil) I am routed to a blank page instead of being routed to the editable version of our roster page. 

I have had multiple users try this to verify that it is not just my account that is having the issue. I have also tried to edit multiple pages to confirm that it is not a workspace-wide issue.

All users have had this issue and only on the roster page.

I am an admin of our workspace and all users that I tested with have permissions to edit the page in question.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

Hi @Glenn Collins ,

this is an unconvetional behaviour so you need to request direct support to the Atlassian team in order to perform a check.

Fabio

Glenn Collins August 1, 2022

Thank you for having a look! I contacted support at the same time and I am waiting to hear back from them.

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

Hi @Glenn Collins ,

You want to contact Atlassian support on this. However, as a work around, maybe try to copy the page and see if you can edit it. If you can replace the original with the copy.

-Ben

Glenn Collins August 1, 2022

Thank you! I will try this as well but I have also contacted support on this and I am waiting to hear back from them.

Like Benjamin likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events