Cannot disable Blueprints

Kris Justice April 11, 2013

I have an OnDemand instance where I want to disable a specific Blueprint (the File List one).

• I click "disable" next to the File List blueprint in the space admin console.
  • The Blueprint shows as disabled.
  • I return to the page and it's enabled again, as if nothing ever happened. It also shows up in the Create template options.

Anyone else having this problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2013

Hi Kris,

I believe this is a bug reported here:

- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-32279

There's a workaround available on the bug report comments, and this will be deployed in the few coming weeks.

Kris Justice April 11, 2013

Thanks for this, but I think you linked to the wrong Jira issue. Could you double check that issue number?

Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2013

I think this is the bug Razaq wanted to provide to you: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28641

Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Yeah totally :). Wrong copy/paste!!

0 votes
David Gruber July 6, 2014

Although the ticket is resolved I am currently seeing the same problem reported here in Confluence OnDemand 5.5-OD-24-014 when logged in as a Space Admin and when logged in as a Confluence Administrator and attempting the same the Blueprint gets disabled globally instead of just in the space.

The workaround from the ticket works in both cases, but since we use the Documentation Theme for its wiki markup based footer/etc fields we have to set the Site Theme to the Default Theme and each Space Theme to the Documentation Theme so that Space Admins can make use of the workaround without a Confluence Admin level change, where idealy we would have the Site Theme set to the Documentation Theme and each Space Theme be the Global Look and Feel as when a space is initially created.

Anyone else currently experiencing this problem? Is there or do we need a new bug ticket, or should the existing ticket be reopened?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events