Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create project link from Crucible to Confluence

Chnikki May 11, 2012

We have been trucking along with Crucible and JIRA. (Thanks for you help with that!) We have the application links created from Crucible to JIRA and Confluence. I finally created a project to link to a Confluence space. I keep getting the following error though:

Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application.

I followed the directions to disable anonymous access to remote API's in Confluence. I re-started both the Crucible and Confluence services, but still got the same error. I deleted and re-created the application link between Crucible and Confluence, but still get the same error.

I haven't found much about this on the interwebs...do you have any suggestions or other ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Chnikki July 17, 2012

I contacted Atlassian support for help with this. Daniel Y. with Atlassian advised me how to get it working. I had origanally created the application link in Crucible using "Trusted Application" with Confluence. He had me:

• delete the existing application link in Crucible to Confluence and vice versa.
  • After the application link is deleted in each app, create the application link again in Crucible to Confluence. When it asks if it's a "Trusted Application" click on "No" and complete the wizard.
  1. In Crucible > Application Links, click "Configure" on the newly created app link
  2. Outgoing Authentication tab > Trusted App tab> click Disable > Basic Access tab > login with admin sign-on
  3. Incoming Authentication tab > Trusted App tab> click Disable > Basic Access tab > login with admin sign-on
  • Follow the above 3 steps in Confluence
  • In Crucible, go to Projects. Choose Application Links under Operations on the project you want to link to Confluence. Proceed with "Add Link"

More investigation is being done at Atlassian to see if there is bug with "Trusted Application" in the wizard for Application Links. I'll keep you posted if an issue ticket is created for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events