Cannot Copy / Paste Evaluation Licence (Confluence Server) Key !

Elçim Duran June 15, 2017

Hi,

I have get an evaluation licence for Confluence Server, for the trial setup of it, by clicking "Get an evaluation license" link.

I have generated the licence but cannot copy / paste any textual licence on the field which wants the licence text from me !  Because there is actually no textual form of the licence key !

Can anyone please give me an urgent help ??

Thanks,

Elçim

1 answer

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2017

He Elcim,

you can always see and load your licenses on that page:

http://my.atlassian.com

Elçim Duran June 16, 2017

No I cant see or copy any licence text on that page... There is only a list of licences, nothing happens when I click on them.

I have tried on Chrome, IE 11 and Firefox but none of them give any response.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2017

click on the right-arrow:

licenses.png

and you will see your license.

Yes I understand :) But it doesn't work...

Ok, I've solved it. The problem was websense credentials running for our office PCs :) I can expand the licence item and copy the text when I disable websense.

Thanks for urgent response.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 16, 2017

you're welcome - great that you found the solution

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events